Re: 20010912: Update to imcalib.f

Sean,

It looks like you downloaded the distribution tar file to
a directory called: /home/hokukea/rknabb/gempak/NAWIPS-5.6a.

First thing to check is to make sure that was an empty directory.
If you downloaded the distribution ontop of existing stuff, things
will be messed up.

Ok, so the build is failing when trying to build the netcdf library.
The problem appears to be with your F90 compiler that is being found.
It could be that your F90 compiler isn't working correctly.
Luckily, we don't need the fortran interface for NetCDF, so we can skip that
by adding a line to the $CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.sol:

NCOPT = "F90= "

Then, do a complete make discclean from $NAWIPS.

cd $NAWIPS
make distclean

Then start the build:

make all