Re: 20010912: Update to imcalib.f

Sean,

This week is pretty busy, including a staff retreat for 5/10 year planning,
status reports for User and Policy Committee meetings, interviews
for new employees, and of course, the UCAR golf tournament ;-).

I wouldn't get hung up on compilers for the NetCDF library.
If you want to download the NetCDF library for solaris from:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/binary/sunos_5.8-sparc/netcdf-3.5.0.tar.Z

You can create the $NAWIPS/netcdf/sol directory, unpack the contents of
the tarfile mentioned above and place in the $NAWIPS/netcdf/sol directory.
Eg, you want the bin, lib, include, and man directories under
$NAWIPS/netcdf/sol that will be found in the netcdf-3.5.0/ directory of the
tarfile.

Once you have that installed, when you run the GEMPAK make, it will not attempt
to build the included NetCDF since you will already have it.

Otherwise, I can recompile the 5.6.D.1 distribution for you.

Steve Chiswell