20010924: Gempak Omega plotting problem

Mike,

I couldn't see much in the urls. Most frames do not have any color fill.
The CONUS had none.

One thing I notice is that you are specifying all your FINT & FLINE
values. But, you are using a SCALE=999.

When scale is 9999, it allows GEMPAK to choose the appropriate scaling based on
the
values in the data. What you might be seeing is the scale value changing
between frames.

If you are doing a loop and expecting certain FINT values, then you should set
SCALE appropriately
so that you have the same value throughout you loops.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support