RE: AFIT NLDN feed

Jeff,
     Here is the entry I have to decode NLDN data into gempak files:

NLDN    ^([12][0-9][0-9][0-9]|[0-9][0-9])([0-3][0-9][0-9])([0-2][0-9])([0-5][0-9
])([0-5][0-9])
        PIPE    -close /unidata2/gempak54upc_pl15/bin/sol/dcnldn
        -m 25000 -s minute05
        -d /striker1/ldmnldn/logs/dcnldn.log
        -p /unidata/gempak5.4/gempak5.4/tables/pack/nldn.pack
        /striker1/nldnldmdata/gempak/YYYYMMDDHH_@@.gem

But, I don't see any entries from afit in striker's ldm log file.
Are you requesting that striker send the NLDN feed to you?
If so, which machine is making the request? What is its name and IP number?
If not, you need to add
request NLDN .* striker.atmos.albany.edu
to your ldmd.conf file.

David