20011011: 20011010: All Canadian stations CX?? not in GEMPAK station tables?

Christian,

sfchck will report stations not included in the station table that are "added"
to the GEMPAK file. By default dcmetr has -a 25. After that, the stations will
not
be added to the GEMPAK file. However, you will receive an "RA -5" error message
in the dcmetr.log file at that time (using -v 2 ). So, the file for the 9th
may not have added the CXSH station if it was after the room for the number of
extra stations to allow room for.

It does appear that you have sucessfully received the data for the 11th.

Steve Chiswell