Re: grib decoding

Daniel,

If you are trying to access GEMPAK which provides for grib decoding
as well as all the analysis and display tools, then go to the
GEMPAK web mpage:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/
Then, click on the link to download software.
After registering your site, you will be able to download the distribution.

We also have available in the anonymous ftp area under
pub/decoders/decoders.tar.Z
a package which will decode grib data to netcdf format called gribtonc.
This is not a full featured display package, just a set of decoders to
NetCDF format.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support