20011205: plotting profiler data

Jimmy,

You didn't mention what OS you were using.

In 5.4, there was a difference in the way station names (STID) were storred
when they were longer than 4 characters. This affected display on
machines of a different byte order than the data was decoded on. You don't
normally
see this with radiosonde data since those station names are 4 characters
or less.

Try using: CXSTNS=74769  instead of the station ID.

Display either way seems to work for me in 5.6.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support