20011212: Postscript color question

John,

The GEMPAK ps device driver is configured to write out the RGB colors
as are the $GEMTBL/colors tables.

The postscript command for CMYK is "setcmykcolor"- analogous to the setrgbcolor
but with the 4 stack values. The DeviceCMYK command is used to
set the returned color values to the CMYK space.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support