20020122: GEMPAK - problem with run script from crontab

Marijana,

The "gf" device driver requires access to an X server.
You would have to set your DISPLAY environmental variable
to an X server, or virtual X server. When you run from a crontab,
generally your DISPLAY variable is not set, and you may not have
permission to contact the X server.

You can use the "gif" device driver without an X server.

Remove any old "gplt" process using the "cleanup -c"
script, or the "kill" command, and check for old message queues
still in use with the "ipcs" command. Remove old message queues
with the "ipcrm" command.

Steve Chiswell.