Re: 20020131: GEMPAK dcgrib2: "Grid too large" and "nwsgrib128.tbl"

Thanks for the quick response, Steve.  I'll check with the locals
to see if there's a burning need for the aviation grid (there're
some folks who would chew off their own foot to get one more dataset).
Otherwise, I'll ignore it.  I did the install from source, so if I
need to, I can change the grid size (I saw an earlier reference to
changing dcgrib's max grid size in the list archives).

When I mentioned "hydrological", I could actually watch some adrenal
glands kick into high gear.  I'm sure the nwsgrib128.tbl info will
be appreciated.

Bret
FSU Met SysAdmin