20020204: 20020201: redbook install problems - Gempak 5.6e - Followup

Neil,

The Make should not fail. If it is, something is wrong
and the program shouldn't be installed since there is likely
something unexpected happening. The _ps, _vg, and _gf
versions are all linked directly to the respective device
drivers, so the link lines will be different than the
dcredbook linked to the gplt interface. You wouldn't want the
ldm forking a bunch of gplts.

It is possible that something in your path is still sourced for
an old version of GEMPAK which is confusing things, and/or
not finding something.

Steve Chiswell
unidata User Support