20020211: TMI SST data

Paula,

The QSCT parameter was added to GPMAP and NMAP for GEMPAK 5.6.e
for quikscat data from NESDIS. I don't know how that format
compares to your ssmi.com site. The QSCT template
is used in the $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl file for
use with the QSCT plotting.

It appears that the ssmi site has quikscat data under the
qscat/qscat_wind_vectors directory...but I haven't looked
too far.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support