20020212: surface data format

Grady,

When you created the surface file with sfcfil, what parameters did
you specify with SFPRMF? Or, did you specify a packing file?
Each of the parameters in your data set to be read with SFEDIT must
be provided in the SFPRMF parameter to sfcfil, or through the
packing file.

I would have to see what you used for sfcfil and what the
fields in your surface file were otherwise.

Steve Chiswell