20020214: Garp

Li,

You are asking for 148 colors, but only have 92 available.

You can either:

1) launch ntl to request fewer color, such as:

ntl -s 32

(that will use 32 colors for satellite images instead of the default 95)

2) close down any browser you are running, and see the link I provided in the
past message regarding configuring KDE to use fewer color.

after you launch ntl sucessfully, you can launch your browser with a private
color map, such as "netscape -install"

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User Support