20020215: 20020215: 20020214: gdradr, gdplot2

Chance,

If you are going to call your N0R products bref0, then
you have to specify bref0 as the GFUNC that you want to grid.

My example of GFUNC=N0R is based on the NWS calling their NEXRAD
products of base reflectility tilt 0 "N0Rxxx" in the pil, so the
files are named N0R_YYYYMMDD_HHNN. My template I provide is:
NEXRIII      $RAD/NIDS/%SITE%/%PROD%   %PROD%_YYYYMMDD_HHNN

The %PROD% template will be replaced by the GFUNC you from gdradr.
So, it looks like you want your template to look like: %SITE%PROD%
then when you run gdradr with GFUNC=BREF0, it will use that
string as the %PROD% replacement.

Steve Chiswell