20020212: filtering in gprcm

Robert,

If you want me to fold the filter back into my distribution,
you can send it to me. Otherwise, I can post the files
as is in the contrib area, or you can announce the
availability on gembud and have people download the
changes from your site.

I would be willing to fold the additions in, but probably
won't have any chance to get to that before making the 5.6.f release.
but, since I won't be changing anything in relation to gprcm
on my end for 5.6.f, it would require additional changes on your end.

Just let me know if you have any distribution restrictions on the changes
since as you know, anyone can now download GEMPAK stuff from our site.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support