20020304: nmap2 display problem

Bryan,

Since you are killing nmap, ntl and the X server in #6,
and then in #7 still see things previously plotted on
the graphics display, it definitely isn't something within nmap
because that is killed and it doesn't save any image buffers.

It sounds to me like there is some incompatibility with a graphics
card. Do the two machines have different cards? I wonder if there
are any Linux reports of compatibility issues with graphics drivers.
What resolution are you running (1280x1024, 1600x1200 etc)?

Steve Chiswell