20020315: sfcfil & sfedit

Clint,

The default for LLMXTM is 300 different times in a file.
You have 744 times. You could use daily or weekly files,
(sfgram can open multiple files from the file template)
Or, build GEMPAK with LLMXTM set to seomthing like 1000
in $GEMPAK/include/GEMPRM.PRM and gemprm.h

I have 30,000 station limit for number of stations, so you are OK
on that front. Even as a ship file, your 912*744 would
exceed the current limits in a single file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support