20000802: Updates to the FSL ACARS to Gempak decoder?

>From: Steven Danz <address@hidden>

>Hello
>
>With the announcement of the AMDAR data being added to the ACARS
>data stream from FSL, I was wondering if there were updates needed for
>the ACARS netCDF to Gempak decoder (dcacars).
>
>Thanks
>
>Steven Danz

Steven,
No, the NetCDF file being sent is still the same format CDL.
FSL has recently updated the CDL to version 2.6, which has some extra
fields (corrected WMR and downlinkedRH), but does not change the current
decoding.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support