20020329: Directory naming for GUIs

Christopher,

See the WSI nowrad patterns at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/tutorial/pqact/images.tbl

The $SAT directory structure is described:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/tutorial/nsat.html

Garp uses $GARPHOME/config/Garp_defaults to define the directory
names expected under the $SAT directory. The USRAD directory is already
defined in that table, so if you use the pqact.conf entries that
I provide in the GEMPAK examples, you will be all set.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support