20020430: gdbiint compiled under Linux does not seem to work

Robert,

The model data generally has TMPK, so you should interpolate gfunc=TMPK.
This works the same way as GDINFO when looking for an input grid that
matches your criteria.

I verified that the Linux binary I posted for gdbiint does run under 7.2 here.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support