30030503: GEMPAK and Portland compilers

Robert,

We now have pg compilers...and it is something I'll try to get
to as time permits. Previously, the double underscore issues with f2c
for linux would have been a problem, but now there is very little specific
to Linux in the code so it shouldn't be too big a deal outside the
$CONFIGDIR and possibly creating a differnt MCHPRM.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support