20020610: 20020529: 20020529: 20020524: Gempak Binary Installation

The Xservers file is generally configured in /usr/dt/config
or /etc/dt/config. The file configures the launching of
Xsun. From the Solaris man page on Xsun, use the
defdepth 8
configuration following the -dev specification.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support