RE: 20020701: flash flood watches

Robert,

I have a revamped gpwarn (in ~gbuddy/nawips-5.6/patches/gpwarn.tar.gz)
that is updated (similar to gprcm) to allow use of templates instead of
having to cat the files together. I believe that the format of the
county bounds table (in $GEMTBL/bounds) changed in 5.6.f and that is probably
your problem. The updated code will read the 5.6.f and g files.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support