20020709: dcmetr question

Michael,

Garp is pretty picky with the file names matching the
templates in $GARPHOME/config/Garp_defaults.

The defaults as they leave here are:

nids            : $(RADDIR)/NIDS
nidsT  : $(nids)/%(site)/%(product)/*_@(YYYYMMDD)_@(HHNN)

The nidsT would be a possible problem if you alter the naming convention.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support