20020913: Looking for HRCBOB.* sample files

Lewis,

Sample data files are found under gempak/data in the source tarfile tree.
(lower case file names for those data sets).

If you downloaded a binary distribution (executables and tables only),
they will not be included.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support