20020918: NMAP2 memory issue.

Stonie,

The gn driver (used by gdradr to display the radar data) had a memory leak
previously that I fixed with the 5.6.h distribution on Monday (the crnexz.c
routine caling zlib could exit with memory still allocated to the zlib
inflater).

Each nmap2 session (again would be affected by the gn bug previously)
has up to 8 loop windows....I haven't noticed a problem here, but
I can run it out of memory if I have a bunch of really long loops
(eg 50 radar images in loop1, more in loop2 etc.).

Just to double check....did you download the new 5.6.h distribution or
is this the ppreview release you are using?

Steve