: 20020920: [GEMPAK] [BUG] Garp crash on 5.6.H

Daryl,

I was able to update the code to the title object in Garp where the
the color was being set to indicate the data layer was off.

From your message below, I see you were using the Linux binary,
so I can provide you with an updated garp executable.
You can ftp this from the ~gbuddy/nawips-5.6/binary/linux
directory as garp_5.6.h_update.
Place in your $GEMEXE directory as "garp" and set the executable bits with
chmod a+x $GEMEXE/garp

The ftp login/download information is:
host: ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
login: gbuddy
password: XXXXXX

I'll have to update the distribution tarfiles tomorrow.

Steve Chiswell