gempak

Hi Pavel,

Try running the GEMPAK program "freeColors". It will report the number of
available colors on your system.

The number of colors used can be user defined as an argument when
launching ntl..

i.e. ntl -s 30 would limit the colors to 30 for satellite imagery

I am not familiar with Humming Bird's Exceed..

Hope this helps,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690