20030103: GEMPAK: plotting forecast visibilities

Patrick,

The RUC2 grids on the Unidata IDD (HRS feed of NOAAPORT, grid 236)
provide VSBY (in meters) on gvcord=none, glevel=0. Use gdinfo
to see what grids are in your grid files.

If you are running the dcnmos decoder for NGM, you will see
FVIS as one of the parameters (use SFPARM=dset in SFLIST to
see all parameters being decoder, or the packing file
$GEMTBL/pack/ngmmos.pack) for sfgram.

Steve Chiswell