20030109: Display of redbook graphics

Art,

gpmap can display the redbook graphics files that are in the
NOAAPORT data stream. For example:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/redbook/surfacechart.gif

The above URL uses sfmap to display the surface observations,
and gpmap to display the surface fronts and isobars
(aka pils 90F and 90I or WMO headers PYAA98 KWNO and PPAA89 KWNO).

Use AWPSFL to specify the redbook file, and LINE to specify the
graphic color.

What product are you trying to display?

Steve CHiswell