20030109: Display of redbook graphics

Art,

Not every wmo header that begins with ^P is a redbook graphic,
and you are correct, that you won't see a message if
no drawing commands are found in the file.

I maintain the PIL id's for dcredbook in $GEMTBL/nafos/redbook.tbl
if you need to cross reference a pil. The table used by ncep to
generate the pil and wmo headers of the products that the centers
create using NMAP2/GEMPAK for the data stream are found under
$GEMTBL/pgen/awdef.tbl.

Steve Chiswell