20030228: SFEDIT Question

Jimmy,

For ship files, the SLAT and SLON are treated as data and can change
since they are stored for every report.

For standard surface files, the SLAT, SLON and SELV are part of the header,
where you onhly have 1 value of each per station ID.
In general, you need a station table before running SFCFIL, but you
can also modify their locations in the header with the program SFSTNS
using a station table after the fact.

Steve Chiswell