20030321: 20030321: 20030314: GEMPAK and FreeBSD

Neil,

The problem I had to fix with freeBSD is that the gcc would not accept malloc.h,
and instead, had to have these removed in favor of stdlin.h. I assumed it was a
"new"
feature of gcc,  but seems like you found that it goes back at least as far as
2.95.

In the old days, all I had to do was tar up may distribution tree for the ftp
site,
but with the web portal now, I have to modify dozens of data base entries
(progress).
I'll make the tarfile and you can download it from the ftp site...until I get
time
to make the portal entires.

I thought BSD was able to run Linux binaries in some compatibility mode. Is
this true?
Or, do I need to make a new distribution category for freeBSD binaries?!

Steve Chiswell