20030404: Accessing vertical profiles in Garp..Success

Lewis,

I am currently out of the office until April 18th.
I saw you had 2 questions. If you are still having problems with pvor,
let me know.

The PVOR equation has 2 parameters, and thte can generally be
automatically calculated if temperature, pressure and
moisture grids are available (see the "phelp gparm" page regarding
which grids are automatically calculated near the top of the
doc page).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support