Re: NMAP2-saving files

Hi Adam,

Yes, this can be done in at least two ways.

1) Via the GUI, can save file as a postscript (via the print
button)..these can be converted to a .gif via many programs.. xv being one
of them, as is ImageMagik

2) Use the line command functionality and designate the device to be gif:

device = gif

or device = gf (if you prefer to use the xwindow environment for font
settings etc..)

You can place arguements to the gif file i.e size:

device = gif | 900;700

Hope this helps!

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690