20030702: 20030701: pqact.conf entry to get SuomiNet

Patrick,

The suominet parameters (shown in the suomi.pack file) are:
PRES    pressure millibars
TMPC    temperature celsius
PWVM    Precipitable water vapor in millimeters
PWVE    Precipitable water vapor format error millimeters
DELW    wet delay millimeters
DELD    Model Dry delay millimeters
DELT    Total delay millimeters
DELF    final delay
PIFC    PI factor (conversion from wet delay to PWVM)
MFLG    Met flag

For more information on the netCDF file, you can use "ncdump -h"
on the netcdf file.

I have set up NMAP2 with the the suominet data defined in the
prmlst.tbl for color coded plots.

Steve Chiswell