20030708: Getting a Sounding-type data file from gempak grids

Patrick,

You can plot the model sounding in NSHARP, and use the
"SHOW TEXT" option to give you the data values (which can be
modified via the interactive sounding).

If you are looking for non-interactive method, then the contrib program
gdpoint may be a starting point (the program provides a calculated value
at a location/level).

Steve Chiswell