20030723: dcmetr

Werner,

I would suggest not using a previously created sao.gem file,
but rather let the dcmetr decoder create the output file. I
don't know if that is the source of your problems, but I don't know
how you emptied the file, so to be safe, let the decoder create a new file.

Also, if you want the data to be stored in 20 minute bins, then you will
want to specify -m 72 to the decoder.

Steve Chiswell