20030724: 20030723: dcmetr

Werner,

Have you sourced the Gemenviron?  This is needed to set the GEMTBL
environmental variable for finding the packing files and station tables.

Try giving the decoder the "-v 4" option to log verbosely and
see if that helps shed some light.

What OS are you on?
Also, you could send me one of the data files in question.

Steve Chiswell.