20030815: IMBAR or other?

Stonie,

The AREA files in the UNIWISC IDD feed have calibration information, so the
units and values are shown in the image bar. This includes the sounder channel
products which are also in the NOAAPORT sbroadcast as GINI images.

The GINI images in the NOAAPORT broadcast do not have a calibration block, so
unless you were to use an external table for the GINIs (similar to what I did
for the radar composites I create in GINI format for the FNEXRAD feed)
the programs do not have theinformation to plot units/values other than the
pixel values.

Steve Chiswell