20030814: defining colors on contour lines

Dusty,

The LINE parameter comtrols the colors, line type and style for all the
contours. You can
set a range of colors for the contours in LINE. Also, you can set the contour
maxmimum/minimum
or individual values and interval in CINT so that you can control which lines
get which color.

See the User guide for syntax and examples.

Steve Chiswell