20030821: pqact.conf for GEMPAK decoders

Donna,

I provide the pqact.conf entries in the $NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates directory.

There is a script you can run called $NAWIPS/ldm/etc/gen_pqact.csh
that will use your $GEMPAK and $GEMTBL environmental; variables to
replace the @GEMPAK@ and @GEMTBL@ strings in the decoder entries
so that hopefully it makes it easier for you.

The decoders are the only nes that need the environmental variables set.
The other templates you could use as is (eg nwx,  nids, satellite).

Steve Chiswell