20030822: 20030506: GEMPAK 5.6.J patch for Garp

Tim,

The link is still good, but you have a linewrap in your message between the sid
and =10 that shouldn't be there. It is:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewsdownload&sid=10

Of course, you need to log in to the portal if you already hadn't.

Steve Chiswell