20030813: GEMPAK modifications contributions : anyone interested in these modifications?

Christian,

I received your list below and will work through as time permits.
The easiest additions are those which are independent of the core
code- I can place the sferics additions into the contrib path
and can make the packing table precision suggestions back to NCEP.
Independent tables are no problem.

Modifications to code under the $GEMPAK/source require more time
as I am preparing the next release in time for the GEMPAK workshop
October 27-30.

If you want, FTP a tar file to ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
login: gbuddy
pass: XXXXXX
place under the incoming directory.

Otherwise, if you can send me a URL where to download on your
end, that is fine too.

Steve Chiswell