NSHARP Window Question

Hello,

I am trying to get NSHARP running locally for a forecast who wants to
collect data for a local study.  I have installed NAWIPS 5.6j on my
RedHat 8.0 machine and I can view observed sounding data.
Unfortunately, I cannot see the bottom portion of the Data window on the
right side of the screen is obscured by the buttons for PARCEL, NEXT
PAGE, etc.  I have searched the gempak/support email archives and
reviewed the online documentation, but I cannot find any way to resize
the window so that the buttons at the bottom do not hide the data in
question.  (There is no scroll bar on the right side that allows me to
scroll down to view the missing data.)  We are running NSHARP v3.2.  I
have checked the display configuration and it is set at 1024x768 and
will not allow me to go any higher.

Is there something I can add to the resource/Nsharp file to enable
scrolling, or is it time to buy a new video card?

Thanks,
Mike Sutton
Information Technology Officer
National Weather Service Springfield, Missouri
begin:vcard
n:Sutton;Mike
tel;fax:(417) 863-6209
tel;work:(417) 863-8028 X486
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.crh.noaa.gov/sgf
org:National Weather Service Springfield Missouri
adr:;;5805 West Highway EE;Springfield;MO;65802-8400;
version:2.1
email;internet:address@hidden
title:Information Technology Officer
fn:Mike Sutton