20030918: gempak - ldm

>From: "Klein, William" <address@hidden>

Bill,

>What is the file that controls the intake of the ldm for gempak?

The decoders for GEMPAK get run out of ~ldm/etc/pqact.conf actions.

>Is there
>a way to scour the gempak files as well.  I think we are taking on files
>and not deleting.

The majority of scouring duties are taken care of by the LDM utility
'scour' which can be run as an 'ldmadmin' action ('ldmadmin scour').
The configuration for the 'scour' utility is in ~ldm/etc/scour.conf.
'scour' or 'ldmadmin scour' needs to be run out of a cron action
at least once per day.

>Thanks,

No worries.

Tom