20031112: snedit error

Dusty,

I don't know where you have your data file, but you can specify the
path to it in the snefil parameter. For example, if you stored
the sounding.dat file to /home/dgilling/gempak/sounding.dat,
then you could specify SNEFIL=/home/dgilling/gempak/sounding.dat,
or if you are running SNEDIT from your /home/dgilling directory,
you could specify SNEFIL=gempak/sounding.dat for example.
Or, you can copy your data file into the directory you are working in.

Steve Chiswell