20031205: [Fwd: Radar Summary]

>From:  Gary Blackburn <address@hidden>

Hi Gary,

>       I have a request from someone I work with at Honeywell that is
>       asking to get algorithms for filtering Radar Coded Messages (RCM).
>       I've been told these are contained in Gempak.
>
>       It is possible to share this software with Honeywell for the purpose
>       of generating a Radar Summary product?

Yes.

>       If so how does one go about getting the code.

The best thing for your contact is to register as a Unidata participant
on our homepage:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu

and then download and install GEMPAK (GEMPAK is freely available to
all).  The person should also signup for the address@hidden
email list so that s/he can post questions to the list.  Unidata
does not have the resources to support sites like Honeywell directly;
we reserve direct support to our core community (universities).
Subscribers to the gembud email list are, however, incredibly helpful
to any/all GEMPAK users, so they will find the help they need there.