20031216: dcnexr2 cpu usage

Larry,

I'd have to know what support question you are referring to.

I have not seen a problem with CPU usage getting out of hand,
but have seen that any decoder could get wedged and CPU intensive if
the system were I/O backed up so that pqact starting firing off multiple
instances of the PIPE and the output file became corrupted.

Steve Chiswell